Saturday, November 8, 2008

Canstruction

I didn't think it was possible to miss you any more than I already did, but alas, I have found that I miss you more and more as this canstruction process unfolds. I miss your laughter, your understanding and your unending support as things get hard. As rewarding as Canstruction is, it is one of the most stressful things I have ever been a part of. As I talked to Chris the other day he laughed and said you sound just like Trish.. I can see the finish line and I truly hope you are proud of what we have done this year, after all it is for YOU!! We did a practice build today and it went very well, the structure is really coming along. I know you would be happy with the design elements we have incorporated.

Please keep smiling on us, we can feel your sunshine and Trust me, it helps!!

Love always,
Lisa

P.S. Happy belated birthday Pat!!

No comments: