Friday, February 22, 2008

I miss you so much Patty



I miss you so much Patty! To me, you are still sitting right across from me, smiling back and joking around as usual. It's been raining all day today...so appropriate for these sentimental moods. Even the Almighty is saddened by our loss. He feels our pain, our grief, our despair today at Hanbury - but He knows you best - for He knew you before you were knitted in your mother's womb.


I want to go back Patricia - just a few days in time - when I had your ring on my pinky finger, with Reggie's glasses on, pretending to be your wedding planner. Oh how you laughed. I can still hear you Patty. Your sweet voice. No one can match your kind, sincere heart - picking me up every morning for two weeks straight on your way in to work when I tore my acl - you knew I couldn't walk but you were there for support and friendship.


Flowers are on your desk today, but I'm sure you can smell them. They are so beautiful! Lilies - your favorite! Words can't express how much I miss you.

No comments: