Friday, February 22, 2008

To Patricia

Dear Patricia, I remember the last thing we were talking about the other day was how much we hate doing laundry. You were describing how you were sitting on the table full of clothes and waiting for your laundry done when you were in NYC, with that cute smile on your face.

We had a lot this kind of small chats. And little by little, I know you better and better in these four months while we sitting next to each other. I was thinking of a present for your new home in NC. I was looking forward to your wedding to see the most beautiful bride in the world…

Just like what I wrote in the email to Matt, life is so strange, nobody knows its plan, but sometimes its plan is so cruel.

Sitting here, looking at my monitor, I just feel like I may hear your voice in any minute, joking in that strange but cute England accent with Matt, and I sitting here smile....

Suping

No comments: