Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thoughts from the extended Rice Team

Memorandums and Notes recieved from our extended Rice Team in Houston and London.


Colleauges at Hanbury Evans:
Please pass on to everyone at HEWV and Patricia's family our most sincere condolences. It has been my opinion in working with HEWV that it is more than a firm, but a circle of friends and family who happen to work together.

Again, our deepest sorrow for Patricia's passing.

Regards,

Lisa Osborne
CHPA Engineers
Houston, TX

Jane, Mike:We are all so sad for the passing away of Patricia. We had not yet had the pleasure of knowing her, but we can imagine how profoundly grief stricken you all must be.It is sad when anyone dies, but it seems so much harder when they have just begun to live their adult lives. How terribly sad for her parents, family, fiancée and for all of you.I know that I speak for all of us at Linbeck Construction.Peace and our prayers be with you all.Ed Beck


Hanbury Evans Team:
Let me offer our deepest sympathy for yours and everyone’s loss of Patricia. I did not really know her but I’m grateful I had a chance to meet her in person. My prayers and heart-felt wishes go out to her family, relatives and close friends. I came across this prayer that I would like to share with you in your time of sorrow.

Almighty Father, Eternal God, hear our prayers for Your daughter Patricia whom You have called from this life to Yourself. Grant her light, happiness, and peace. Let her pass in safety through the gates of death, and live forever with all Your saints in the light You promised to Abraham and to all his descendants in faith. Guard her from all harm and on that great day of resurrection and reward raise her up with all Your saints. Pardon her sins and give her eternal life in Your kingdom.

We ask this through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Charles Eggert, P.E. Associate Vice President Haynes Whaley Associates, Inc.


Jane,

I am at loss for words!! I am so, so sorry to hear this news. I met Patricia in London and was greatly impressed with her talents. Please accept my deepest sympathies for her family, friends, and coworkers.

All my best,

Eleni Barzouka
Rice University Project Manager


I am so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your friend and colleague. Please let me express my heartfelt sympathies for all of you during this time of grief. I think I can speak for the entire Linbeck team to let you know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sheri Roberts


From our team at Hopkins:

I feel very sorry.

We worked together when she was over here in our office last year and got to know her as a very nice and helpful person.

That’s a tragedy!


Regards

Thomas Fritz
Hopkins Architects Ltd.
I’m truly sorry to hear that, what terrible news.

All the best,
Tom Jenkins Architect

No comments: