Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Note From Micky

I received an email from Micky Botez, which I post with his permission - Kurt

I found out from Richard last night and Nick also called me today. It's like someone from my family departed.

It is a dreadful tragedy, a bad joke. I had trouble sleeping last night. God wanted Patricia early, to fulfill a good purpose for the eternity, in heaven... to keep everyone smiling.

Patricia is a great friend and I have never seen her unhappy. She cheered up everyone. That's all I can see in front of my eyes when I think of her name: Laughter, smiles, happiness. If she taught me something in this life, it is this "Stay Happy mate". We talked endlessly about our cars, we both drove a Kia Sportage V6.
 
Sarah and I are shocked. All Sarah and I can do now is say a prayer that her soul will travel to heaven safely!

No comments: