Sunday, February 24, 2008

Revit Girl

Dear Patricia, I don't have any blueberries today. All of those half-pints we passed back and forth across our partition, full of antioxidants. They were supposed to protect you. And that imaginary cape we teased you about in your role as "Revit Girl." Didn't it have magical properties that could have warded off the dark intruder, death? You always picked us up. I fear we let you down. I miss your contagious laugh, your amazing spirit, your cheerful smile and beautiful face. What a gift you were. Travel safely into this next life, my friend. I know heaven has the doors wide open for "Revit Angel." Love, Deborah

2 comments:

Chris Williams said...

Deb,
After reading your post about my wife, I believe that Trish was more then just a friend to you as I am sure you were more then a friend to her. After reading the words you used to describe her i had no choice but to cry as I read the word "Revit Angel" I will be using that on her casket, i truly believe she is no an ANGEL to us all.

Chris Williams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.